Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Hunger Games Party

For my 18th birthday this year,I had a Hunger Games themed party. I made oragami cranes for Mockingjays,parachutes out of foil and tissue paper,my sister and I made some Hunger Games scrapbook-type posters,we got fire colors for the plates,table cloth,and cups(red,orange,yeallow),and my mom made some awesome food! We looked at recipes from the Hunger Games cookbook and from online to get ideas on what to make. I decided to have a brunch party(mmm...brunch!) so everything was breakfast food. We had fruit tray,cinamon rolls,apple squares,quishes,and a breakfast casserole,complete with Hunger Games inspired names. My mom also made a punch and a cookie cake and strawberry poke cake(also adorned with Hunger Games-ness). My mom always does a great job with parties. This one was lots of fun! May the odds be ever in your favor!

















Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment